Telephone (504) 581-4892
Fax (504) 561-6024
Charles M. King is an associate with Herman, Herman & Katz, L.L.C. Mr. King attended Louisiana State University where he majored in Physics with a concentration in Mathematics.
Mr. King received his J.D. from Tulane University Law School in May 2012. While in law school, Mr. King clerked with Innocence Project New Orleans, assisting in its work to exonerate wrongly convicted prisoners with life sentences. In his third year of law school, Mr. King worked as a student attorney in the law school’s Domestic Violence Clinic.
After law school, Mr. King spent two years clerking for Justice James W. Kitchens of the Mississippi Supreme Court. He is also registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office as a patent attorney. Mr. King was hired as an associate at Herman, Herman & Katz, L.L.C. in November 2015.
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D. 2012
- Louisiana State University, B.S. 2007
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Tulane Law School Dean’s Scholarship
- CALI Excellence Award for Highest Grade in Contracts II
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Young Professionals Committee, Innocence Project New Orleans