Brian Katz, a partner at Herman, Herman, Katz & Cotlar, L.L.P., has been selected Co-Chair Designate of National Young Leadership for 2010-2011. Brian Katz will serve as Co-Chair Designate along with Shelly Kupfer of Washington, DC. The honor of Chair Designate by The Jewish Federations of North America’s National Young Leadership department recognizes that individual’s dedication to excellence in leadership. “The selection of Chairs Designate is a special moment in the life of the National Young Leadership Department,” explains NYL’s director, Matt Gerber. “It signifies the continuity of excellence in leadership, the awesome responsibility of leadership, and the joy of seeing the promise of leadership in our midst. It is also a time to contemplate the great tasks that lie ahead and to face them with renewed resolve and thoughtfulness.” Brian Katz, a graduate of Tulane Law School, is heavily involved in local civic organizations, including serving on the boards of the Jewish Federation of Greater New Orleans, the Jewish Community Center and the Anti-Defamation League. The Jewish Federations of North America’s National Young Leadership is a network of local, national and international, socially conscious Jews in their 20s, 30s and early 40s. The organization’s focus is to embrace an individual’s social responsibility to advocate for those in need locally and globally.
- Congratulations to HH&K Partners listed in Louisiana Super Lawyers for 2010
- Russ Herman was honored with the John R. “Jack” Martzell Professionalism Award
- Congratulations to Russ Herman for being honored with the LAJ Stalwart Award
- Steve Herman Named to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Russ Herman has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2010 New Orleans Personal Injury Litigator of the Year
Free Case Review
The Strength of HHK
- Over $35 Billion Recovered.
- Over 70 Years Of Experience.
- Leading The Fight Against BP.
- Cutting Edge Courtroom Presentations.
- No Recovery. No Fee.