HHK lawyers are asked to participate in a variety of speaking engagements because of our decades of working in the legal industry and our expertise in a wide range of practice areas. Our attorneys are frequent speakers at conventions, webinars and Continuing Legal Education seminars all over the country, lecturing on a wide variety of legal topics.
We strive to share our professional knowledge with future lawyers and our legal colleagues on topics ranging from ethics and professionalism to product liability trends to essential skills and solutions for new lawyers and so much more. Some of the recent HHK attorney speaking and teaching engagements include:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Annual Convention
- Advanced Torts Seminar on Class Actions at Loyola Law School
- Advanced Civil Procedure Course on Complex Litigation at Tulane Law School
- Federal Bar Association
- HarrisMartin MDL Conference
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice Annual Convention
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association’s New Orleans Seminar
We are proud of the trust and friendship we have developed with our colleagues in the legal profession.