No. Many states have “dram shop laws” that allow the victim of a drunken driver to sue the bar that sold him alcohol if he was visibly intoxicated or under 21 at the time he was served. Louisiana is one of the few states that does not have a dram shop law. There is also no dram shop law for a social host (someone who throws a college “keg party,” for example).