At a luncheon on September 10, 2009 during the LAJ Fall Conference in New Orleans, former LAJ president, Russ Herman, was honored with the LAJ Stalwart Award. The Stalwart Award recognizes an LAJ member who has distinguished himself or herself through service to the legal profession and the association. Allan Kanner, LAJ’s 2008-2009 President, described Russ Herman as a storyteller, motivator, exemplary attorney, legal scholar and author.
- Congratulations to HH&K Partners listed in Louisiana Super Lawyers for 2010
- Russ Herman was honored with the John R. “Jack” Martzell Professionalism Award
- Congratulations to Russ Herman for being honored with the LAJ Stalwart Award
- Steve Herman Named to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Russ Herman has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2010 New Orleans Personal Injury Litigator of the Year
Free Case Review
The Strength of HHK
- Over $35 Billion Recovered.
- Over 70 Years Of Experience.
- Leading The Fight Against BP.
- Cutting Edge Courtroom Presentations.
- No Recovery. No Fee.