Seven attorneys from the Law Office of Herman, Herman & Katz, L.L.C., have been selected by their peers for inclusion The Best Lawyers in America© 2014, including Russ M. Herman, Leonard J. Davis, Maury A. Herman, Brian D. Katz, Stephen J. Herman, James C. Klick and managing partner Steven J. Lane. For 2014, Russ M. Herman is recognized for his work in Admiralty & Maritime Law, Appellate Practice and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions (Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation). In 2013, Herman, who has been named to the Best Lawyers list since 1983, was named the Best Lawyers’ 2013 New Orleans Appellate Practice “Lawyer of the Year.” He has also been recognized for being one of a distinguished group of attorneys who have been listed in the publication for 25 years or longer. Attorney Leonard A. Davis, who has been on the list since 2010, is recognized for his Commercial Litigation work, particularly in the fields of Construction, Environmental and Mass Tort Litigation Class Actions (Plaintiffs). 2014 marks HH&K’s Maury A. Herman’s first year on the list. He is recognized for his Commercial Litigation work. Stephen J. Herman, named to the list since 2013, is recognized for his work in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions (Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation) and Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs). HH&K’s Brian D. Katz, recognized since 2012, was named to the list this year for his work in Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs). Attorney James C. Klick, also on the list since 2012, is recognized for his work in Medical Malpractice Law, both Defendants and Plaintiffs. Managing partner Steven J. Lane has been recognized since 2005 for his practice in the field of Family Law.
- Congratulations to HH&K Partners listed in Louisiana Super Lawyers for 2010
- Russ Herman was honored with the John R. “Jack” Martzell Professionalism Award
- Congratulations to Russ Herman for being honored with the LAJ Stalwart Award
- Steve Herman Named to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Russ Herman has been named the Best Lawyers’ 2010 New Orleans Personal Injury Litigator of the Year
Free Case Review
The Strength of HHK
- Over $35 Billion Recovered.
- Over 70 Years Of Experience.
- Leading The Fight Against BP.
- Cutting Edge Courtroom Presentations.
- No Recovery. No Fee.