Danielle T. Hufft attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA, where she graduated with honors and earned a B.S. in Business Administration in 2005.
In the fall of 2005 Mrs. Hufft attended Loyola University of New Orleans, College of Law where she received her J.D. in May of 2008. During law school, Mrs. Hufft was a Student Bar Association Class Representative and Executive Board Member, BarBri Student Representative and Real Estate Law Society Treasurer. She also participated in Loyola’s Katrina Law Clinic and studied abroad through the Vienna Law School Summer Abroad Program.
Mrs. Hufft is actively involved in several non-profits. She is a member of the Junior League of New Orleans and currently serves as a committee member for the Renaissance Party benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Loyola University College of Law, New Orleans, J.D. 2008
- Louisiana State University, B.S. 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern
- Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Courts