John S. Creevy attended Georgetown University where he earned a B.S.B.A. degree in accounting. Mr. Creevy worked for Arthur Andersen in Washington, D.C. as a Certified Public Accountant and new ventures consultant before accepting a position as Controller of a group of automotive parts manufacturing and service companies based in Northern Virginia.
Mr. Creevy returned to his hometown of New Orleans where he graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University School of Law before joining Herman, Herman & Katz.
Mr. Creevy handles cases for plaintiffs and defendants, including personal injury, construction litigation, property litigation, business disputes, class actions, pharmaceutical class actions, Multi-District Litigation and civil rights cases. He serves on the Board of the New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity.
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D. 2007
- Georgetown University, B.A. 1989
- All Louisiana state courts
- U.S.D.C for the Eastern
- Western, and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- “Avenues and Roadblocks to Insurance Recovery for Damages Related to COVID-19,” Injury Board Webinar (April 24, 2020)
- “Business Interruption Insurance: What You Need to Know About Policies and Claims” co-authored with Brian Katz, Living Safer Magazine (Volume 12, Edition 2, June 2020)