HHK lawyers are asked to participate in a variety of speaking engagements because of our decades of working in the legal industry and our expertise in a wide range of practice areas. Our attorneys are frequent speakers at conventions, webinars and Continuing Legal Education seminars all over the country, lecturing on a wide variety of legal topics.
We strive to share our professional knowledge with future lawyers and our legal colleagues on topics ranging from ethics and professionalism to product liability trends to essential skills and solutions for new lawyers and so much more. Some of the recent HHK attorney speaking and teaching engagements include:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Annual Convention
- Advanced Torts Seminar on Class Actions at Loyola Law School
- Advanced Civil Procedure Course on Complex Litigation at Tulane Law School
- Federal Bar Association
- HarrisMartin MDL Conference
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice Annual Convention
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association’s New Orleans Seminar
We are proud of the trust and friendship we have developed with our colleagues in the legal profession.
Free Case Evaluation
More About HHK
Recent Speaking Engagements News
On March 26, 2023, HHK Partner and current NOBA President-Elect […]
Brian Katz, Speaker on Professionalism at LAJ & Louisiana Judicial College Evidence and Procedure Seminar, 3/10/2023
HHK Partner Brian Katz has been asked to be a […]
On Monday, February 6, 2023, HHK partner Steve Herman will […]
Steve Herman, Speaker on Ethics & Professionalism, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association’s New Orleans Seminar, January 14, 2023
Herman, Herman & Katz partner Steve Herman will be speaking at the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association's New Orleans Seminar on Saturday, January 14, 2023.
New Orleans Bar Association’s 11th Hour Professionalism CLE Professionalism – […]
Federal Bar Association Webinar: “Legal Ethics: Top mistakes in everyday […]