HHK Partner Steve Herman will present a live webinar for the Louisiana Association for Justice on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 from 2 p.m. to 3:15 Central Time on “Difficult Depositions: Ethical Issues and Strategies.”
No matter the size or complexity of your case, Steve Herman brings relevant insight to the ethical issues and strategies in a difficult deposition from his extensive experience litigating complex cases and class actions, teaching advanced civil procedure in complex litigation and serving on the Louisiana State Bar Association Rules of Professional Conduct Committee.
The presentation covers:
- Pre-deposition considerations to prepare for a difficult deposition
- Strategies for the sequence of questioning
- Instructions not to answer
- Speaking objections
- Conferring with the witness
- Dealing with abusive conduct by counsel
- Cross-examination techniques
This seminar is approved for 1.25 Ethics credits in Louisiana. For more details and online registration information, CLICK HERE.